Today... as usual.. feeling super sleepy aft work. But hv to wait for Steph until 5, then since got nothing to do, droppin by Starbucks and finally decided to sit down n continue reading book.. Well, it was nice, spend time alone n relax myself while reading books, I can understand more. The book is great! I Kissed Dating Goodbye, Recommended for everyone.. =) . Eventhough the title is a bit controversial, but the content is completely TRUE and sensible.
I wonder why I nvr read that book earlier.. haha...I keep laughing at myself whenever Joshua Harris (the author) stating things that I exactly felt and experienced. The book really makes me understand the concept of "brothers and sisters in Christ", and how to maximize my single times..
Sometimes when people ask me why I'm still single, I oso don't kno what to answer le.. no one interested? haven't found Mr. Right? too young? Haha.. I think those are not the main reason.. I'm just on OS SHOW (the code for room status in hotel - out of service for showroom). God needs me to be the showroom of His love and grace. I believe that sooner or later there will be a right time for God to "release the OS" and let me occupied by the VIP gst. haha... =P
Such a weird terms I learnt from FO!
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

4 comments:
lame agus... Or u os for carpet shampoo??? hahaha
Carpet shampoO?? haizz... u're much lameR lho.. haha.. I think u're oso under OS, toilet bowl leaking.. ha.. =p.. kidding
ya.. toilet "licking"
eww.. since when u follow me drink "that tea"?. haha..
Post a Comment