today I totally recharge myself.. wake up late,, wash my clothes,, sleep,, eat,, cleaning house,, sleep,, eat.. huahh.. watch korean reality show "Star Wedding" in youtube (recommended by cici - but it's really cute and sweet, ciii.. huahaha).. watch Gossip Girl..
accompany Tep see doctor,,
but still feeling not enough sleep.. so after finish sharing this blog,, i'll be right back to bed..huahua.. sleep a lot is so nice..
I have to save my energy for tomorrow.. photo session by the Merlion,, play volleyball @ Sentosa,, hope tomorrow will be fun..
to cici : don't let ur anxiety distract you from what God wants u to do.. I don't know what God wants u to do.. but I remember about ci Ibel's sermon before she left to Oz.. There are many doors opened for you,, and even you enter the wrong door,, God will always still beside you. He'll keep your path straight.. No worries.. just think about what u eager to do rite now.. do what u're longing to do in ur whole life.. even if u want to be an artist, writer, teacher, I will support u (as long as it's not a crime).. hahhaha.... GO FOR YOUR DREAM!! You're destined for greatness!
to Sasa :Don't miss me too much, k? Soon we will meet again.. ^^.. We'll practice how to speak British correctly again.. hahahha...
to Steph : Darling,, how's ur job there? how's ur colleagues there? do they treat u nicely? I believe now u're in another level of maturity.. HUa.. can't wait to "date" and "cry" with u again! Martabak keju menanti!
to ci Alicia : Don't forget to bring something from KL, k? anyway,, KLCC still OK rite? Don't dream it falls again.. ahahha..Terrorist will not come to Malay lha..
to Jerrick: oso hope that it'll be fine tomorrow. I'll pray. ^^
how long to season chicken
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment