Nov 18, 2008

Meritus Club

huahua... Today got another chance to part time again in Meritus Club..but this time i'm helping them doing the freeflow Cocktail time..

huaw.. at first I was really afraid cannot do it. but it was really fun! even more fun than doing the breakfast.. I can apply what I've learned from my Bartending Class at least.. haha.. today I successfully made Singapore Sling and gin & tonic.. n can serve wine,, champagne oso.. hahha
What I don't enjoy is,, seing those people who drinks too much,, hueh,, their faces are all pink lho! hahhaha... N they keep smiling awkwardly oso.. hueh.. alcohol,, alcohol..

In the end of the cocktail time, I clear up all the snacks, canape, desserts.. hueh.. we have to throw all of those loaded foods! If only i can eat all or bring it all home.. hahha... (remembering I already gained 3 kg in Spore.. -.-")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

throw..... .... ... food away??? so wasteful...

Elizabeth Agustina said...

ya lhoo.. so sad.. heart pain lhe..
but I got try some oso.. =P.. nice. Maybe u can try part time too? haha..