Studying in one of the most xpensive univ in Indonesia, at first my fam condition was ok. n we're running a quite good restaurant business in Karawaci..My daddy was doing a very good marketing n my Mom cooks really nice foods.. My sist doing a good job as a Service Learning Coordinator in my campus. and I was doing fine in my study with my 25% scholar (thinking that I'm good enough,,makes me just do so-so in my study, no spirit of excellence, GPA kept dropping). at that time Papa has just "surprised" us buying a car which we really don't xpect.
all at sudden..
I was just went home from my campus trip to Bandung.. as usual I called my Dad to pick me up @campus since it's already late at nite.. then he said, "Ga bisa, papa lagi sakit..pulang sendiri aja ya" translate - "cannot, I'm sick, why dont u go home by yourself..". that I time I was really upset, I was relly tired, and need to carry a luggage somemore but I thought he was pretend sick or maybe just a bit fever why don't want to spend 10 min time to pick me up..when I reach home.. I was asking why papa not standby in the restaurant, then my mom helplessly said that "papa kena stroke lagi - daddy got stroke again",yup, this is the 2nd time my daddy got stroke since 4years ago.
I was just stoned.. suddenly feels blank. I immediately came up to his room.. Blankly, watched him lying on bed. God,, he cannot move his left leg.. his left hand also seems very heavy.. Feels like wan2 slap myself being such a childish.
the thing that makes me more heartbroken is..that time my dad accused me for making him sick.. since a few days before I was late and I rush my dad to send my staff to drive me to campus.. but my staff wasn't ready, so he himself ride a motorcycle (without thinking of his age n weight), and he fell down, but nvr tell any1 bout it.. then aft he fell sick.. he turn it out to me.. I dunno wat to say.. maybe it is a part of my fault,, but as times goes by, now i know that it is a part of God's wonderful plan oso.. why wonderful? I'll talk bout it later..
Dad's condition getting worse after that, he was broken physically and emotionally..his "manly" pride that he has been keeping for this long was destroyed. He fell for the 2nd time while stubbornly trying to walk by himself. after that, all of his left side really couldn't move at all..
I was amazed with my mom's patience in taking care of my dad.. she bathe, feed,even literaly "carry" him, still taking care of her 2 daughters, run the restaurant somemore,, ck ck ck.. the power of love of a wife and a mom..
"The steps of a man are established by the LORD,
when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong,
for the LORD upholds his hand." - Psalm 37:23-24
(to be cont'd, still got a lot more to share..)

2 comments:
don't feels sad kk... :)
I WAS sad.. now no more.. hehe. Thx a lot ^^
Post a Comment